Like A Dream
Greyson Girlfriend ♥

Hi I'm Carissa Young
This Is My Daily Diary.
I Just Want To Walk Through My Simple Life That What I Ever Wish For=)



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Scream!

Put your CBOX codes here!

Credits!

Template: Jasmine

27 December 2012

Today Weather Quite Good :) Things I Had Do Today Not Much Just Normal : Brushed My Teeth, Breakfast That Cooked By My Friend Mom YummY:P And Now Write Statue In Here.

I Wish Time Walk Fast Because At Home Just Too Boring And Everyday The Same Woke Up ..Breakfast...Computer All The Time..Books..Lunch..Bath..Dinner...TV...Sleep And that My Daily Life On Holiday. 

What I REALLY WANT Is Time Walk Fast And Go To MY New Life That Is MY New School. I Will go Up New Level Next Year. I In Secondary School Next Year And I Really Want To Meet New Friends That What I Want It IN Secondary School :) Study?? I will Try My Best To Study Hard And GET Good Mark :) OKay That What I Want To Write Today :)