Like A Dream
Greyson Girlfriend ♥

Hi I'm Carissa Young
This Is My Daily Diary.
I Just Want To Walk Through My Simple Life That What I Ever Wish For=)



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Scream!

Put your CBOX codes here!

Credits!

Template: Jasmine

Chinatown ( 6th January 2013)


Today 6th of January , I went Kuala Lumpur Chinatown with my mom. We went there because my mom want to pray at the temple so I follow her and bought some revision books from the Popular. After that we went to eat, after eating we went home so we walk to the parking area. By the way we went home, I and my mom heard a seller shout loudly and i saw the seller shout was because the tourists wanna see the fruits. I Just wanna say that when we buy fruits sure will take the fruits and see isn't good a not right ?! now the People in Chinatown were unpolite and how we need to give good memories   for the tourist from others country. I just Don't understand what people think this time i know i can't say people like that but it not fair and scared the tourist with that personality .Maybe they were like that..........